- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Monthly Archives: April 2014
The siege against the doctors continues. For decades some have been asking the government to report what they have been paying the individual doctors for Medicare services. Well, they finally did that and the Wall Street Journal was there to … Continue reading
'Concierge' doctors' contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011.
It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida.