- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Play the game at every meal! This breakfast of fresh fruit, nuts, coffee, a protein shake, and LifePak Nano vitamins jump starts my nutrition to ensure a great day.
In this excerpt from Regulation: The Cato Review of Business and GovernmentThomas Lambert of the Cato Institute perfectly sums up why we have such expensive healthcare in the United States. When third party payers (Medicare and Insurance companies) pay for … Continue reading
This post is part of a segment called ‘What is Doctor Reading?’ where I aggregate interesting articles about medicine and provide a brief commentary. The following are news pieces from the February 15th issue of Internal Medicine News. Print Edition Headline: … Continue reading
The ACO (Accountable Care Organization) concept is the already failed model of the HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)- same pig, different lipstick. If this gets sold nationally the public really doesn’t understand economics. You don’t meet a rising demand in consumption … Continue reading