- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
As the reality of higher premiums and more restricted access continue to rear their heads as Obamacare takes full effect January 1st, it will be prudent to revisit some alternatives to solving the healthcare access debate. Here are 8 real … Continue reading
Play the game at every meal! This breakfast of fresh fruit, nuts, coffee, a protein shake, and LifePak Nano vitamins jump starts my nutrition to ensure a great day.