- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: Wall Street Journal
The ACO (Accountable Care Organization) concept is the already failed model of the HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)- same pig, different lipstick. If this gets sold nationally the public really doesn’t understand economics. You don’t meet a rising demand in consumption … Continue reading