- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: Recipe
Lemon Peel Ricotta Crème Recipe – South Beach Diet This healthy dessert recipe comes from Dr. Agatston’s famous book, The South Beach Diet. His diet has been scientifically validated to help with metabolic syndrome, diabetes and pre-diabetes. His diet is also … Continue reading
Play the game at every meal! This breakfast of fresh fruit, nuts, coffee, a protein shake, and LifePak Nano vitamins jump starts my nutrition to ensure a great day.
A Simple Nutritious Vegetable Dish This is a quick, simple but loaded dish. I recommend you use liberal amounts of balsamic vinegar at the end to give it a tasty punch. This is a great way to use up your spinach before it … Continue reading
While in New York City on the 4th of July, I stumbled upon this local recipe. It’s a healthy and refreshing salad, perfect for summertime. Mangos are reported to be a good source of iron and are high in antioxidants. … Continue reading