- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: recent stories
In this weekend’s January 19-20, 2013 Wall Street Journal page A3 is a piece titled “Health Law Pinches Colleges”. This article poignantly demonstrates the law of unforeseen consequences. It further vindicates my prior warnings that America can’t afford the Patient … Continue reading