- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: payors
As I explained in the Mediscare/Paul Ryan blog a couple of weeks ago, Medicare’s price-fixing has resulted in the Health Insurance industry indexing their prices to Medicare. Additionally, unrealistic demands by both are causing primary care doctors to just flat refuse to contract. The … Continue reading