- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: Patents
This Friday’s Wall Street Journal (June 22,2012) features an article authored by Jonathan D. Rockoff reporting that Abbott Laboratories is contesting a portion of the healthcare law regarding patent protection. Patent protections for the drug industry have a long history. … Continue reading