- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: musings
The following statistics are from the 2013 Physician Outlook and Practice Trends, a report published by Jackson Healthcare. Physician discontent appears to be creating a void in the healthcare field. Physicians are preparing to leave medicine early either through retirement … Continue reading