- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: Kordonowy
Reminder From A Recent European Meeting Highlights Heart Failure As A Major Cause Of Mortality and Morbidity In Diabetic Patients
Reminder From A Recent European Meeting Highlights Heart Failure As A Major Cause Of Mortality and Morbidity In Diabetic Patients.
A recent Danish study shows that 10 years of hormone replacement started early in menopause significantly improved cardiovascular risk (50% reduction). A few years ago America was floored by the Women’s Health Initiative’s results which suggested no cardiovascular benefit and … Continue reading
I have considered many elements of the healthcare debate, and have renewed confidence that there are more practical ways to fix the system. The aim of this piece is to comment on the flaws of the current health care system, … Continue reading
This is an opinion piece I wrote to the Fort Myers News-Press concerning an article they recently wrote titled, “Patients hit with add-on charges,” by Frank Gluck, The News-Press, Jan. 23. “Drs. Douglas Henricks and Rob Simmons are my practicing … Continue reading