- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: dementia
My readers know that in my view, nutrition is everything when it comes to general health and wellness (well nearly everything). Globally there is population evidence suggesting that people who eat a diet emphasizing vegetables and fruits (and thus high density micronutrient/antioxidant food sources) have … Continue reading