- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: catastrophic insurance
As many of you know, I believe that the current healthcare delivery model which is dominated by third party payers leads to the high cost of healthcare. The following is a brief suggestion of a simple way to move away … Continue reading