- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida
Tag Archives: antioxidants
My readers know that in my view, nutrition is everything when it comes to general health and wellness (well nearly everything). Globally there is population evidence suggesting that people who eat a diet emphasizing vegetables and fruits (and thus high density micronutrient/antioxidant food sources) have … Continue reading
Reminder From A Recent European Meeting Highlights Heart Failure As A Major Cause Of Mortality and Morbidity In Diabetic Patients
Reminder From A Recent European Meeting Highlights Heart Failure As A Major Cause Of Mortality and Morbidity In Diabetic Patients.
Recently in the news and the medical literature there has been positive data correlating antioxidant intake and improved health. Oxidation is an inevitable outcome of burning oxygen, even in our human cells. This process is potentially harmful to our cells … Continue reading
A Simple Nutritious Vegetable Dish This is a quick, simple but loaded dish. I recommend you use liberal amounts of balsamic vinegar at the end to give it a tasty punch. This is a great way to use up your spinach before it … Continue reading