Obesity is costing us a lot of money in health care costs. The following article demonstrates that if we educate ourselves to a better lifestyle, we save a lot of money and prevent a lot of disease. The physicians of Internal Medicine of Southwest Florida have been using a holistic approach to health such as providing our patients access to a Certified Dietitian in order to learn how to make better food choices and encourage exercise to maintain ideal health. http://www.internalmedicinenews.com/newsletter/internal-medicine-news-e-newsletter/singleview40794/weight-loss-programs-could-save-medicare-up-to-15-billion/b1a1b3e132.html
- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida