High blood pressure patients: A recent study confirms that monitoring your blood pressure at home is important for best outcomes and prescribing decisions. IMSWF physicians for many years now have recommended this approach. Patients documenting home blood pressures and reviewing that information in the office helps the doctor to make better decisions about whether more or less medication is needed to treat your blood pressure. http://www.annals.org/content/154/12/I-23.full
- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida