A recent NEJM article shows that Gardisil (Human Papilloma Virus) vaccine is currently approved in the US for “both males and females over the age of 9,” but current CDC recommendations “call for administration only to females.”
- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida