Dr. Kordonowy will be giving a talk on Familial Hypercholesterolemia on 3/16/2011 at HealthPark Hospital campus of Lee Memorial in Fort Myers. This talk will be targeted to physicians, dietitians, nursing staff, residents and medical students.
In other news… Science may find a universal influenza vaccine- please read.
- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida