A novel biomarker is in development to find patients that might benefit from the medication Actos (used in diabetes) in the treatment of Alzheimers. Follow the links to read about a license agreement that will lead to a study for using this medication in Alzheimers. It appears Actos may interfere with brain inflammation and amyloid build up in the brain.
- Follow Blog via EmailFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- May Is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- Patents on “reinvented” medications lead to higher insurance premiums
- It Is Time To Speak Up About The Medicare Payments To Doctors Data Dump
- ‘Concierge’ doctors’ contracts give patients choice and savings – 3/12/2011
- It is Busy Season in Fort Myers Florida